Breathing well is vital to our health, yet so few of us pay attention or notice how we breathe. Learning to breathe properly is one of the most important portals to healing, relaxation, rejuvenating sleep, graceful aging and meditation.
The very nature of Taoist breathing is to get everything inside the body moving in synch to the soothing rhythm of the breath.
• It makes the inside of our body fully alive, joyful and healthy.
• It cultivates our ability to relax at any time and concentrate on what we are doing without getting distracted.
• It improves the function of the internal organs.
• It increases the flow of chi (energy) in our body.
In this two day workshop, we will learn how to breathe while seated, standing and moving to simple qi gung excersises.
• February 20th – 21st , 2016
• 10.00 - 13.00/ 15.00 -17.00
• Serenity House, Nicosia, close to the Junior School
• In English with a splattering of Greek and Russian when needed